Minimum Bachelor's Degree in CS
As a senior iOS developer you will be asked to take difficult business problems and turn them into delightful and reliable user experiences. Your focus will be around helping lead the team to create an engaging user experience and building core app functionality which works in a hybrid online/offline manner.
· Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the iOS platform.
· Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
· Integrate with our backend services (JSON, XML, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
· Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
· Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
· Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users and advocate delightful user experiences.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
· Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
· Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the appstore.
· Good understanding of design patterns.
· Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
· Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
· Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.