Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant field
Market Competitive + Other benefits-Market Competitive + Other benefits
Our client is looking for Head of Enterprise Solutions Sales in Singapore. The applicant must either be Singaporian national or having valid work permit. The succesful candidate must be able to perform following activities.
· Establish and deliver a strategy to land new customers with a mutual vision for expansion and expand existing accounts with purpose. Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
· Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels. Expert knowledge of enterprise application integration, thorough knowledge of business function and in-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies.
· Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for assigned regions; establish and manage data and supporting metrics.
· Put into place sales force structure, process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will capture key opportunities in target markets, enterprise accounts/prospects, partners or industry verticals throughout the Region.
· Provide leadership and oversight to ensure the team leverages and deploys resources efficiently and for the highest impact.
· Collaborating with sales engineering, channels/alliances, customer success, renewals professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience.
· Core Enterprise solution sales experience of Systems Integration firms includes; Cloud and Infrastructure, Application Development, CRM, SaaS, or Cloud Software Experience.
· History of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives personally and as a leader.
· Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
· Skills in business planning and diligence at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
· Technical aptitude and are experienced selling into CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs and Lines of Business
· Strong Operational skills and are experienced in system integration. An innovative skillset with the courage to nourish "outside the box" thinking to surface and pursue new ideas.